From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 1:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] vpopmail/qmail migration

I have an existing vpopmail/qmail server hosting several domains.

I've put together a new server on the same subnet to replace the old one.
vpopmail is configured and functioning properly on the new server.  My
plan is to simply copy the /home/vpopmail/* directory to the new server,
and move the IP address from new to old.

My question is:  Are there any important files withing /var/qmail or
elsewhere that also need to be moved at the time of migration?

Thank you.

Zak L Brown, R.H.C.E.
Systems Administrator
Webnetone