You'll need the qmail-queue patch for qmail. And this really isnt' the right
list for this kind of question.

-Clayton

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] Relaying

   I'm trying to do relaying through a virus scanner with qmail-scanner
which is in front of my mail server (qmail). I tried copying, and mountig
the open.smtp file from my mail server to my virus scanner and it didn't
work (I belive this is because of the different time stamps of both boxes).
How can I tell to my virus scanner to allow relay to a client based on my
mail server relaying rules? Thanks in advance

-Juan K. Baez