From: Kit Halsted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 11:19 AM
Subject: [vchkpw] Supervise startup script?

Apologies for such a lame request, but does anyone have a working
startup script for qmail/vpopmail with SMTP-AUTH under daemontools
for a BSD/non-rc.d system kicking around?

My big mail/web/primary DNS server died (very thoroughly) yesterday &
I had to rebuild it differently from the way it was before due to the
qmail port being removed from OpenBSD.

OpenBSD 3.2/vpopmail 5.3.9/qmail 1.0.3

At least I finally got approval to put a RAID controller in. Maybe
they'll even go for the backup system I wanted now...

-Kit, rebuilding the DNS & web stuff now...
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)
-Flavius Vegetius Renatus