On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 04:25:43PM +0500, zafar wrote:
> hello all
>        i am still facing a problem of sending mail to remote site.

You waited less than 2 hours, on a Saturday, since your last post?

> that domain is not my list of valid rcpthosts.
>
> so what changes i do to set it as to send mail to all domains .

This is a FAQ:

  http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/servers.html#authorized-relay

You need to add your IP to your tcprules database and set the RELAYCLIENT
variable to "".  You can also configure vpopmail with --enable-roaming-users=y
so that when you POP3 in to check your mail your IP is automatically added.

Good luck,

Cory

--
Cory Wright