Qmailadmin puts it's images in it's own images folder. You'll want to check how you configured qmailadmin to be sure, but my images are in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/images/qmailadmin. The images are called upon through relative path, so since my cgi-bin directory is www.mywebsite.com/cgi-bin then there also needs to be a www.mywebsite.com/images/qmailadmin directory.