Hi Anders,

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:26:13 +0100
"Anders Norrbring" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know how much memory I should allocate in softlimit in the
> line I have below?  As it looks now, I get allocation errors when
> vckpw is called.

First: This topic is covered in the archive _several_ time.

http://bluedot.net/mail/archive/list.php?f=2

is the link that's promoted on Inter7s vpopmail-site too. It _really_
ain't hard to find.

Second give 3000000 a try, if it still fails raise it to 4000000.
Go on in small steps until it works for you. There is _no_ general rule
about this limit, it depends on how much memory you've got and what
programs are loaded in your startup script. Some have only tcpserver
that calls qmail-popup, other have more applications in between, like
e.g. recordio, fixcrio, stunnel, or a SSL patched tcpserver.
--
Peter