I am exploring the possabilities of using Noel Mistula's checkHAB script with
my qmail/vpopmail arrangement.

http://ngm.ndsalias.org/checkhab

For testing purposes I would like to call it in my user .qmail directory
(/home/vpopmail/domains/lawtonbros.com/mnicholas) before placing it in the
domain .qmail-default file.

I've read the archives, read the docs, emailed Noel (hasn't used vpopmail yet)
and am still not sure about the best way to make this work. The closest I got
was (following some conversations concerning SpamAssassin):

| /usr/local/bin/checkhab | var/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ""
/home/vpopmail/domains/lawtonbros.com/mnicholas/Maildir

the qmail log showed successful de;livery but the message disappeared.

I am using vpopmail version 5.0 I believe (where to check this?)

I am NOT well educated on this stuff yet, but learning.
any thoughts or direction?
thanks!

--

* Mark Nicholas