From: Jesse Guardiani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 2:06 PM
To: Andre Fortin; vpopmail
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] More ip alias woes

How is squirrelmail accessing Courier-IMAP?
Does squirrelmail access Courier-IMAP on the same IP as squirrelmail is

Does IP-based domain work for normal Courier-IMAP logins?

Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 2605 // Cleveland, TN 37320-2605
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5145 (f)

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.