From: Peter Palmreuther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 1:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Urgent!!! Vchkpw cannot authenticate virtual users!

Hi Andrea,

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:18:52 +0100
"Andrea Russo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> do you have idea about why I cannot see vpasswd and wpassvd.cdb under
> domains dirs?

No. Except the guess you're not root and not user vpopmail when trying "to
see" the files.

> Everything is working fine but still cannot authenticate virtual users
> using vchkpw.

What is 'everything'?

Please post all necessary details.
For example: what's your configure options for vpopmail, what the complete
invocation of vchkpw, IOW how do you start POP3 daemon, what's logged to
syslog when authentication failed?
--
Peter