From: Rob G
To: Vchkpw
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 4:08 PM
Subject: [vchkpw] SMTP Authentication

Ok I have the Virtual Directories working proplerly for the domain.  I did a oopsie on the install and tried dropping the mail into ./Maildir instead of ./Maildir/ which was the problem.

Now I have the problem that I am unable to send email what-so-ever from remote systems through the SMTP server of QMail.  I thought I read that vpopmail does this if it is compiled it the --enable-roaming-users=y command

Not sure but this is not working at all.  It tells me whenever I try to send mail that the address is not in the rcpthosts file.  Anyone have any ideas?

Regards,
Rob G