on 12/22/02 5:37 PM, Hugo Escobar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi list:
>
> Sorry if this is off-topic but the sqwebmail ml-manager seems to be
> discarding message postings.
>
> This is what I have so far:
>
> Vpopmail+mysql working fine.
>
> $ telnet <mymailserver> 110
>
> always works for all the virtualdomains.
>

> When it comes to the SqWebMail part, everything compiles, installs, etc.
> but when I try to log in I get the following message:
>
> Internal error (module sqconfig.c, line 63) - contact system
> administrator

I don't have the same version of sqwebmail as you, but it looks like this
might be a problem opening the sqconfig file (whatever that is) for writing.
The error is likely to be a failure at this point in the C code:

                f=fopen(p, "w");
                if (!f) enomem();

enomem is a macro that generates the error message you see with the file
name and line number.  fopen is what is failing.

So if you can figure out that that configuration file might be, I suppose it
might be a permission problem with that file, the directory containing it,
or the user/group that one of the sqwebmail applications is running under.

Sorry can't look into this more right now - hoping that might give you a
clue.