On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 06:06  PM, Dubois Cedric wrote:


I'm running vpopmail 5.2.1.

I've noticed that messages received by users from which the domain was
created in a subdirectory of the 'domains' directory (eg domains/0) are
getting an incorrect Delivered-To: header added to it. Instead of the
domain, the subdirectory name is appended.

Eg for domains/0/mydom.com/user the header would be:
Delivered-To: user@0 instead of Delivered-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I guess this is a small bug. I didn't find anything about this in the
archives/discussion boards.
Fixed in the dev version.


Reply via email to