On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 12:39, Remo Mattei wrote:
> Does anyone have an  howto for spamassassin with vpopmail.
> Thanks,
> Remo

I haven't set it on on my vpopmail setup yet, but everywhere else I put
a wrapper around qmail-local and/or qmail-remote. (Depending on nature
of server.) If server is acting solely as a relay-filter, I'll only do
qmail-remote. If it's acting as a mailbox-spool host, I'll do
qmail-local only.

All you really need are a couple of tiny patches to qmail to allow
specifying qmail-local and qmail-remote paths in the environment.

I can send you the wrapper scripts and patches if you want, but there
isn't really much to them.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]