I use TMDA with vpopmail... There is a nice tool that will
Help you A LOT with this. It's called qadmin-tmda.  What
It does is setup a basic config and all your files you need
Then adds menus to qmailadmin for it so you can just login to
Qmailadmin and change your settings, add/remove from whitelist
Or blacklist, view what is in the pending queue.. I Love it
And would not be able to use tmda with out it.
 The url is http://qadmin-tmda.samstech.net/

-John