Hey all,

my current config is as follows (5.3.12):

#!/bin/sh
./configure \
--enable-mysql=y \
--enable-incdir=/usr/local/mysql/include \
--enable-libdir=/usr/local/mysql/lib \
--enable-valias=y \
--enable-qmail-ext=n \
--enable-roaming-users=y \
--enable-logging=p \
--enable-logname=vpopmail \
--enable-clear-passwd=y \
--enable-learn-passwords=y \
--enable-defaultquota=200000000S,1000C

what are the implications for an in-production system if i were to change --enable-qmail-ext to y?

reason for asking:

i use qmailadmin "on top" of vpopmail so customers can modify forwarding, vacation, etc.. the problem is, i'm working on installing Blackhole spam filtering, and that requires instructions in their .qmail. I'd like to 'offload' the blackhole program instructions to a .qmail-ext for each customer, so that qmailadmin can freely modify .qmail without interfering with the blackhole program instructions.

or am i misunderstanding the functionality? i've never used qmail extensions before, not overtly...

thanks in advance. i've read INSTALL, btw.

Paul Theodoropoulos
http://www.anastrophe.com
http://folding.stanford.edu
The Nicest Misanthrope on the Net