Hi everybody,

I had installed vpopmail at /var/vpopmail due to some space problems

I made a brand new installation (new disks) at /home/vpopmail and
restored my old ~vpopmail/domains

when I ran qmail+courier-imap I first got a chdir problem because I had
to chante all vpasswd entries to reflect the the user maildirs where at
/home/vpopmail/domains/my.domain instead of
/var/vpopmail/domains/my.domain done that I got a new error that I
couldn't find out why:
qmail executes /var/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail instead of
/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail

I've compiled vpopmail and courier-imap again and I still have the
problem.

Can anyone help

thanks