Important Observation.

For 100% fuctions of vpopmail quota run, you need use qmail-local native of
qmail, and configure in $HOME/.qmail  of user:

| /usr/local/bin/deliverquota ./Maildir 10000000S

The "deliverquota" is in package of maildrop:
http://www.flounder.net/~mrsam/maildrop/

Quota support for qmail, courier and other run perfectly.

I solve my problem with this...

Best wishes

Josť Roberto Kerne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Em Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:34:32 -0200
Josť Roberto Kerne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
 JRK> Hello all,
 JRK>
 JRK> My problem with qmail+vpopmail+quota is resolved... look the problem:
 JRK>
 JRK> --- problem and tests ---
 JRK> I have problem with vpopmail + quota. Resuming:
 JRK>
 JRK> If i have the .qmail file in HOME of user:
/home/vpopmail/domains/kerne.org/kerne,