We are seeing a strange problem with some of our pop email clients. They
are seeing multiple copies of an email message appear in thier inbox
(outlook or outlook express) when only one copy of the email was ever in
the inbox to begin with.  This only appears to happen when receiving
mail from one particular source (running ComunigatePro 4.0) they send to
several different domains that we host and all appear to have the same
thing happening.  I have looked at the message and the headers and they
look normal. But the end-user seems to get the message over and
over(usually 4-20 copies) when the check the mailbox with POP3

Running Redhat 7.3 vpopmail 5.2

Any Ideas

Ron Culler