Hello,

I have a strange situation.  As of sometime recent, for only one domain,
vadduser is blowing up, dropping core.  This is with qmail 1.03 and vpopmail
5.2.  I can add users with other domains, and everything seems to be setup
correctly for this domain.  Recreating this domain from scratch is a
last-ditch option only due to account content and number of users that would
have to be recreated.  If desired, I can send a copy of the core file (or at
least strings on it).

Any ideas or suggestions on how to resolve this issue are greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

-ben

Benjamin Tomhave, Senior Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sofast Communications      www.sofast.net