I read in the past of someone who made a coomon pool and give the code, but I can't find who made it. I remember he did this: the postmaster quota is the pool from which all users' quotas are added/subtracted. So, postmaster may modify single quotas, having the common pool limit in his postmaster's quota.

This solution would permit to make very few modifications to qmailadmin, and give postmaster a reasonable way to handle quotas.
There should be a line like "enablequotapool postmaster" in .qmailadminlimits che could enable this option, setting the user whose quota must be the domain pool to use in qmailadmin. Then, each single add/delete/modify user should check the pool quota and modify it.

I'ld like to have both the possibility, "global quota" (all users have the same global quota) and "pooled quota" (all single quotas are derived from a master pool quota), on a domain base, and I think the base code of qmailadmin now may changed easily to support both these options.

Tonino