On Thursday 30 January 2003 10:20, Dale Herring wrote:
> I would like to be able to forward postmaster mail for each domain I am
> hosting under vpopmail to send its mail notices to a designated user for
> each domain. ie: [EMAIL PROTECTED] forwards to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] forwards to [EMAIL PROTECTED] etc.
>
> Right now any postmaster messages get sent to the default domain
> postmaster.
>

> I tired setting up a forward in the [EMAIL PROTECTED] but they have
> not been receiving the messages, I still am in the main domain.

Well, forwarding *does* work. Are you getting error messages? Does the mail
remain in the postmaster account?

Check for errors in your log. That should always be the first you do when
something doesn't work the way you expect. That's what they're there for.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.