Hi List,
i don't know why it happened, but the following came up today:
I've got 5 virtual domains that all worked very well.
When I looked into the log-files today, i saw the following:

starting delivery 7: msg 1097818 to local [EMAIL PROTECTED]
status: local 1/10 remote 0/20
delivery 7: failure: Sorry,_no_mailbox_here_by_that_name._(#5.1.1)/

Before, the message delivery always looked like this:
starting delivery 7: msg 1097818 to local [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As i didn't know what to do, i deleted the whole domain and made it new.
Now it works again - but I absolutely don't know what went wrong.
Anyone any idea?

Thanks,
J. Kendzorra