Hi,

I've been using the mysql vlimits stuff for over 2 years.
(I supplied the patch for it).  Currently, I don't know of
any migration script, but it couldn't be too difficult to
make.  You need the file version of vget_limits() and the database
version of vset_limits().

I could help if you want to write the migration program.
I just don't have any .qmailadmin-limits files around anymore.
You just need a row per domain for the limits.  Also, make sure
you have the latest for vpopmail (5.3.16 I think).

Thanks,

Brian