Greetings All,

I'm puzzled by something I'm seeing on a box I've set up with
qmail/vpopmail/mysql/qmailadmin/ezmlm/vqadmin:

No bounces. In other words, I send an email to a known bad/nonexistant
address on the box ([EMAIL PROTECTED])and in the logs I get:

Feb  4 17:35:29 mail1 qmail: 1044398129.674515 starting delivery 681: msg
1848411 to local [EMAIL PROTECTED]

in the logs, but nothing further. No bounce message comes back to the
sending account and I don't see the bad message in the queue.

I'm sure bouncing was working properly when the box was first set up; the
only recent changes have been to add the idx package to ezmlm.

I've been googling this problem, but haven't found anything useful.

Has anyone seen this before?

TIA,

--Duncan