On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 16:44, Clayton Weise wrote:
> Do that, I've never had good luck with the make distclean.

Ok, tried recompiling (only used the vmysql.h file from the previous
source tree) ...  I used the following configure command :

./configure --enable-default-domain=mydomain.com
--enable-roaming-users=y
--enable-mysql=y --enable-defaultquota=50000000S --enable-valias=y

Everything compiled and installed fine.  Now I issue the following :

vadddomain mydomain.com testpass
vadduser test testpass
vadduser [EMAIL PROTECTED] testpass

I cannot login with either account at all.  It doesn't matter if I login
with the domain attached or not..  *sigh*

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong here?  The only real difference here
is
the addition of "enable-default-domain"  ...

Is there a way to get debug information and find out where it's failing?

Thanks,

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold