On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 16:44, Clayton Weise wrote:
> Do that, I've never had good luck with the make distclean.

Ok, tried recompiling (only used the vmysql.h file from the previous
source tree) ...  I used the following configure command :

./configure --enable-default-domain=mydomain.com
--enable-mysql=y --enable-defaultquota=50000000S --enable-valias=y

Everything compiled and installed fine.  Now I issue the following :

vadddomain mydomain.com testpass
vadduser test testpass
vadduser [EMAIL PROTECTED] testpass

I cannot login with either account at all.  It doesn't matter if I login
with the domain attached or not..  *sigh*

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong here?  The only real difference here
the addition of "enable-default-domain"  ...

Is there a way to get debug information and find out where it's failing?

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
Engine / Technology Programmer
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 807302349405893
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone
and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the
source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the
Tao of Programming."