Hi [EMAIL PROTECTED],

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:03:21 +0200 (EET) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  There is some ways to limit email that come to my server ?
>  I dont want that my local user [EMAIL PROTECTED] to dont receive any mail from
>  address aaaa.com or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  How can i do that ?

Only with invoking a an own "checker program" before delivery to local
mailbox / maildir is done. There's no such option for qmail (qmail don't
care about "local users" on SMTP level where it could reject the
message), nor does vpopmail ship with such a program, as vpopmail
handles _delivery_ and _retrival_ of messages, not filtering.

>  They are some programs like qmailadmin to do that ?

No. But to quote D.J.B.:

"This is Unix, stop acting so helpless."

write your own program that filters or make use of 'procmail' or
'maildrop' and invoke what ever your choice felt on in a dot-qmail file,
that's what qmails modularity is made for.

E.g.:

~ cat /home/vpopmail/domains/example.com/.qmail-restricted_user
| /path/to/filter/program

And "program" can fetch environment variables

'EXT' and 'HOST' to "know" to whom the mail was directed and 'SENDER' to
know the ... correct, sender.

'EXT@HOST' will be the intended recipient, 'SENDER' is the complete
e-mail-address of the sender.

executing '/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo "$EXT@$HOST"' and parsing it's
output for '^dir:' will give you the "base dir" of that user, so you can
deliver the mail to (attention: pseudo code!!!):

DIR=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo "$EXT@$HOST"`
DELIVER_TO="$DIR/Maildir/"
--
Peter