Alternativley, do a ./configure --help.  If I remember.. it's just
--disable-authdaemon and --enable-vchkpw, but I'm not positive on that so
check the install docs and try a ./configure --help for all the switches.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Guardiani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] authdaemond

On Friday 07 February 2003 11:18, Ajai Khattri wrote:
> Its been awhile since I setup qmail+vpopmail+courier but I recently
> had to do this on a new server. IIRC, you could disable authdaemond
> and just use vchkpw with courier. How do I specify this?

Read the INSTALL docs for courier-imap.

Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 2605 // Cleveland, TN 37320-2605
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5145 (f)

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long distance faxing
and want to cut their long distance bill by up to 50%.  Contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.