On Tuesday 11 February 2003 01:57, Jasmine\(etong2000\) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My email accouts can't get their mail,
> the mails are in queue. But all the accout
> can send mail correctly.
>
> How should I do in qmail environment?

First step: Check your qmail logs. Find out why the emails are
being defered.

If you still need help, post the detailed log statements and
we'll try to help you figure out the problem.

Also, in your next post, please include what software you are
using. And try to answer the following question:

Has it ever worked? If so, when did it stop working?

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.