> I have a problem with qmail. Qmail qeue files are in /var/qmail but I need
> to move this files due to low space in my disk

There are a couple ways to do this: set up a second instance of qmail in the
new location and just let the old instance finish delivering its queue (i.e.
not take any more emails in), then remove it.

The second way would just be to move your queue over and then run queue-fix or
queue-repair.py (I prefer the latter) -- the files in the queue are named
according to their inode number, so if you just move it without correcting
the filenames you will not get far.

The files mentioned are available on any qmail.org mirror.