On Thursday 20 February 2003 18:44, Bill Shupp wrote:
> Ken, All:
> Sorry to do a second release in one day, but I had missed Brian's new
> virtual domain quota code for 5.3.17.  Anyway, I've tested it, and it
> looks good from here.  Please help test:
> Download:
> http://shupp.org/patches/vpopmail-5.3.18.tar.gz

Maybe this would be a good time to ask this question (I've
asked it once before, but never got an answer):

How does the development/production releas process work here?

When does inter7 release a new production version?

Is there back porting involved? Or does inter7 one day say,
"hey, I think we should release a new production release!"

Info greatly appreciated.

> ChangeLog:
> http://shupp.org/patches/vpopmail-ChangeLog
> Cheers,
> Bill Shupp

Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 2605 // Cleveland, TN 37320-2605
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5145 (f)

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.