i'm trying to configure my vpopmail + squirrelmail + qmail to not be an open
relay.  The only way i've found to control this is put restricted domains in
the rcptshosts file.  A concept of popb4smtp seems to be slipping through my
fingers.  I've read the /usr/local/vpopmail/docs switches.  From the doc's,
it will dynamically add the user so they can relay.
--enable-roaming-users=y \
--enable-relay-clear-minutes=${RELAYCLEAR}
Once I tried to implement.   When I test this concept out, its an open
relay.  What am I missing?  Once frustrated newbie!

*  Steve Schofield
*  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
*  Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET