I've been looking trought the archives of the mail lists but I didn't find
my suitable answer.
I've found something about that topic but It wasn't completed so I wasn't
able to get it working :(
Soo as it was said before...
I've tryed making alias by using the qmail manual instructions...
making .qmail-info in ~alias dir ot qmail it was working until I didn't
get vpopmail installed...
how can I make [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be redirected(aliases) to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ?
I've tryed to put &[EMAIL PROTECTED] in the domain lozenetz.net
.qmail-default file but nothing happened...
can anyone help me?

--
+ Unix is for people                               +