Hi all,

        I'm trying to set up courier imap and vpopmail...  I'm not sure about
some configuration settings, however...  I've installed vpopmail and
defined a default domain.  vpopmail *seems* to be working ok.

        I need to set up courier-imap and I want the default-domain
authentication to work.  So, can I use authmysql and authdaemon?  Or
must I use authvchkpw?

Thanks,

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold