Hi Jan,

> I've asked this same question before, but I haven't received an
> answer/solution yet.
> The following problem occurs when a catch-all should be forwarded to an
> external address : The email is only delivered locally to the catch-all
> account.

Where does it actually get delivered, as there isn't a "i-am-a-test"
account in reality?

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/vpopmail/domains/groenen.nl# ls -la
> total 352
> drwx------    5 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Feb 27 21:53 ./
> drwx------  13630 vpopmail vchkpw     331776 Mar 13 14:02 ../
> -rw-------    1 vpopmail vchkpw         58 Jul 23  2002 .qmail-default
> -rw-------    1 vpopmail vchkpw         71 Feb 27 21:53 .qmail-postmaster
> drwx------    3 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Aug  4  2002 kantoor/
> drwx------    3 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Dec  4  2001 postmaster/
> drwx------    3 vpopmail vchkpw       4096 Jul 25  2002 vakantie/

There are two files missing: vpasswd and vpasswd.cdb. Probably this is
the reason for a strange behaviour of vdelivermail (which should be use
better error-catching, if this is really the case).

I'd suggest deleting and recreating the three users, or restoring
vpasswd[.cdb] from a recent backup.

Jonas