1.  I don't know my /configure line.  I installed it about 5 months ago.
Version 5.2.1
2.  hardcs.com is the old domain, fast-us.org is the new domain
3.  Here is the output from qmail-showctl

qmail home directory: /var/qmail.
user-ext delimiter: -.
paternalism (in decimal): 2.
silent concurrency limit: 120.
subdirectory split: 23.
user ids: 505, 506, 507, 0, 508, 509, 510, 511.
group ids: 505, 506.

badmailfrom: (Default.) Any MAIL FROM is allowed.

bouncefrom: (Default.) Bounce user name is MAILER-DAEMON.

bouncehost: (Default.) Bounce host name is hardmail.hardcs.com.

concurrencylocal: (Default.) Local concurrency is 10.

concurrencyremote: (Default.) Remote concurrency is 20.

databytes: (Default.) SMTP DATA limit is 0 bytes.

defaultdomain: Default domain name is hardcs.com.

defaulthost: (Default.) Default host name is hardmail.hardcs.com.

doublebouncehost: (Default.) 2B recipient host: hardmail.hardcs.com.

doublebounceto: (Default.) 2B recipient user: postmaster.

envnoathost: (Default.) Presumed domain name is hardmail.hardcs.com.

helohost: (Default.) SMTP client HELO host name is hardmail.hardcs.com.

idhost: (Default.) Message-ID host name is hardmail.hardcs.com.

localiphost: (Default.) Local IP address becomes hardmail.hardcs.com.

Messages for hardmail.hardcs.com are delivered locally.

me: My name is hardmail.hardcs.com.

percenthack: (Default.) The percent hack is not allowed.

plusdomain: Plus domain name is hardcs.com.

qmqpservers: (Default.) No QMQP servers.

queuelifetime: (Default.) Message lifetime in the queue is 604800

SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hardmail.hardcs.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hardcs.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at fast-us.org.

morercpthosts: (Default.) No effect.

morercpthosts.cdb: (Default.) No effect.

smtpgreeting: (Default.) SMTP greeting: 220 hardmail.hardcs.com.

smtproutes: (Default.) No artificial SMTP routes.

timeoutconnect: (Default.) SMTP client connection timeout is 60 seconds.

timeoutremote: (Default.) SMTP client data timeout is 1200 seconds.

timeoutsmtpd: (Default.) SMTP server data timeout is 1200 seconds.

Virtual domain: hardcs.com:hardcs.com
Virtual domain: fast-us.org:fast-us.org

defaultdelivery: I have no idea what this file does.

concurrencyincoming: I have no idea what this file does.

rcpthosts.lock: I have no idea what this file does.

virtualdomains.lock: I have no idea what this file does.

locals.lock: I have no idea what this file does.

4.  under /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send/log there is no log, but a run
file and supervise directory.  Which would you like to see?

Thanks for the help.