From: Jonas Pasche [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 8:50 PM
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] Strange problems with adding a new domain

Hi hondaman,

> Ok here is the last line, from an email I just sent.  I doubt you want

> to whole log, its pages and pages and pages.
> @400000003e7672e0089620b4 new msg 79202 @400000003e7672e00896343c info

> msg 79202: bytes 1404 from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> qp 15120 uid 506
> @400000003e7672e00a02dbcc starting delivery 7940: msg 79202 to local
> @400000003e7672e00a02f33c status: local 1/10 remote 0/20
> @400000003e7672e00bbbda54 delivery 7940: success: did_0+0+1/
> @400000003e7672e00bbe89d4 status: local 0/10 remote 0/20
> @400000003e7672e00bbf54f4 end msg 79202

This is the delivery log for a single successful delivery. I'm sure this
is not what you wanted to know.

Here's what I suggest:

Do a "tail -f current | tai64nlocal". Then send a mail to the account
that's not working or whatever. Watch the logs. Then interpret them, as
they're the key to understand what's happening on your system.

If you're unsure about how to interpret, post them here unedited, and
let us judge from the facts.