I'm using maildrop to call trophie / spamassassin on a per user / per
domain basis. (I wish it were as easy as rcpthosts, and maybe it still
is, but my understanding was that since vpopmail comes after qmail in
the mail delivery sequence, I couldn't use it, since vpopmail does my
virus / spam scanning via maildrop calls...) Apologies for not including
that info in my earlier mail.

Rob

Is