We added the spamc command to the .qmail-alias files and it does not seem
to filter the mail. As an example we have a file '.qmail-jeff' with the
following contents:

| preline /usr/bin/spamc -u [EMAIL PROTECTED]
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and a file '.qmail-daniel' with:

| preline /usr/bin/spamc
/home/vpopmail/domains/edeinternet.com/pop99922/Maildir/

The email that shows up at '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' and the
email that ends up in the 'pop99922' maildir show no evidence in the
headers of having been processed by spamassassin.

We also tried various forms of the first line to no avail. We can only get
spammassassin to work through the .qmail-default file and then it doesn't
process aliases and forwards.

What am I doing wrong?

Jeff