On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 01:53:58PM -0600, Ken Jones wrote:
> Does anyone have any patches they  would like to submit?

Hi Ken,

I've a patch at  http://romana.now.ie/#vadddomain-maildir  which
slighly modifies the -e flag to vadddomain.

I wanted a way to specify a ``catchall'' in the same way as qmailadmin
does: supply a pathname to write directly into the catchall user's
Maildir. Using -e as it is currently -- specifying an email address --
means I don't get access to the original envelope recipient in the
Delivered-To header line.

Applying the patch does not change vaddomain's behaviour when one
specifies an email address with -e. But if one specifies a value without
an @ symbol it is taken as a user into whose Maildir catchall mail
should be delivered (as qmailadmin does).

With the patch, I can say:

  vadddomain -e postmaster maildir.org

And get:

  fridge# cat maildir.org/.qmail-default
  | /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
/usr/local/vpopmail/domains/maildir.org/postmaster

ATB,
james