Is there a problem using the Qmail pop3d and not using the pop3 that comes
with Courier IMAP? I seem to be having no problems with it but if there is
some sort of problem I would like to know. The open relay seems to get
updated just like it did back when I used just Qmail/Vpopmail with .cdb

Your insight is appreciated.