Pls I need urgent help!!! I Have set up a few servers with Qmail+vpopmail+mysql. But can't find the solution to this problem.
1.Vpopmail commands work fine with the mysql database and
2. POP authentications through vchkpw are properly authenticated on the mysql database.
3. Outbound (remote) mails are promptly delivered.
4. But all inbound mails get hung up in the queue .I confirmed this using qmail-qstat & qmail-qread. 5. When I send a doqueue and monitor read the /var/log/qmail/qmail-send/current log I observer this error message.
@400000003e80bfe7144da3b4 delivery 7: deferral: could_not_connect_to_mysql_update_server_Can't_connect_to_local_MySQL_server_through_socket_'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'_(111)_with_database/could_not_connect_to_mysql_update_server_Can't_connect_to_local_MySQL_server_through_socket_'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'_(111)/
6. While all outbound(remote) mails are being delivered properly. Inbound(local) mails never get delivered but keep generating this error.
It is funny because the SQL database responds rightly to all the standard tests. and I have even gone as far as running the repair program on the vpopmail MYI database.
/Maildir/ keyword is correctly entered in qmail/rc.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
- Re: [vchkpw] Failure in Delivery of Mail to local(virtua... olugbengaoyebande
- Re: [vchkpw] Failure in Delivery of Mail to local(v... Ken Jones
- Re: [vchkpw] Failure in Delivery of Mail to loc... olugbengaoyebande