Hello Jonathan,

On Sunday, March 30, 2003 at 9:53:47 AM you wrote (at least in part):

>>> vpopmail doesn't deliver mail to any users.

Why are you assuming vpopmail doesn't deliver the mails? Your further
text says it does.

>>> Its odd, but I have been looking at manuals and postings for a
>>> while, and I don't see anything like this happening anywhere.
>>> Simply put, the mail all gets put into the appropriate Maildir,
>>> but when I try to retrieve it using a windows based pop client it
>>> doens't work... any suggestions?

>> Did you try to login with the full email address?

> Yes I did. It still doesn't work... I feel like this is an unusual
> problem?

1.) What's the startup script of your pop3 daemon?
2.) What does a telnet session give?

 ?>telnet <mailserver> 110
 Escape character is '^]'.
 +OK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 +OK
 > pass <password>
 +OK
 > stat
 +OK ....
 > uidl
 +OK
 > quit

User input (has to be done by you) marked with a leading '>'.

3.) what does

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup doesnt.matter.com /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw sh -c 'echo
$HOME'

give, after you've 'feeded' it with

'user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
 and
'pass <valid.password>'

both times the text between angle brackets, including brackets,
replaced by the data of a valid login?
Remember: execute this command as user 'root' or 'vpopmail'.
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther

Explore the galaxy, meet new alien races... and blow them away!