On Monday 31 March 2003 09:01, Robin Bowes wrote:
> Hi,
> Has anyone got much experience using bogofilter with vpopmail?
> I'm looking into implementing it but not having much look.
> Here's what I've got so far:
> In /home/vpopmail/domains/robinbowes.com/robin/.qmail:
> |condredirect robin-bogo-spam /usr/bin/bogofilter
> ./Maildir/
> In /home/vpopmail/domains/robinbowes.com/robin/.qmail-bogo-spam:
> ./Maildir/.Spam.unverified

at least you should add a / to that line. and use maildirmake to create

furthermore you might want to try move the .qmail-bogo-spam  file to
and move the .qmail file to

I'm using bogofilter but instead of moving mail to some other Maildir, i'm
using the -p option to add a X-Bogosity Header and have my MUA filter it
(Outlook Express can't but most others can filter userdefined headers)

Mit internetten Grüßen / Best Regards
Justin Heesemann                                        ionium Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                www.ionium.org