Hi [EMAIL PROTECTED],

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:31:23 +0200 (CEST) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm using qmail+vpopmail and I have a problem with the vuserinfo: the
> command is not giving back any information when I type
>
> ./vuserinfo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I've straced the vuserinfo command. In the end of the strace output, I
> can see that vuserinfo tries to load a vpasswd from the directory
> /home/vpopmail/user/vpasswd, but this directory doesn't exist... So
> I've tried to make a link in this dir, but this would work only for one
> domain, and there are many.
>
> Does anybody have an idea how to tell vuserinfo to open the vpasswd
> from the domaindir??

Two things:

1.) Don't you think it could be _VERY_ useful if you'd include the
  versions of software you're using, especially vpopmail version?
  I hope you do and just forgotten it because your problem is _so_
  important you had to drop the note immediately.

2.) Guess why this list is archived.

    should give you an idea about the "work around solution" to your
    problem.
--
Peter