Hi there,
I'm running vpopmail with a cdb backend and courier-imap with the
authvchkpw module.  I was wondering if many people are using the ldap
backend.  I was also wondering if it's possible to use ldap for certain
domains, and cdb for others.  The reason I'm asking is that I have a
samba domain running for internal users, and right now their passwords
are not synced with vpopmails.  I would like to run ldap for our domain,
and run cdb for domains that we host.  Is this possible?  If so, are
there any docs that could get me started?  Thanks