I have an alias domain that exists and appears to be working without the
usual symbolic link for it being present in /var/vpopmail/domains.  If I try
to add that domain I get a message indicating the domain already exists.
Sending email to that domain routes correctly to the domain that it is
supposed to be an alias of.  But the alias domain is invisible.

Does vpopmail maintain the domain list somewhere else?  I'm aware that
vpopmail is just a layer on top of qmail, and I admit that I don't know
enough about qmail to really understand the underpinnings, so apologies.

I am using vpopmail-5.3.12.

Thanks,
Kurt Bigler