i'm sorry i miss Michael Bowe point of view
dont Geoff Sweet ask about sending bounced message to virtual domain rather than
localmachinename ?

yes there is some problem handling email bounce on virtual domain and had them fixed
that problem with their client
but i dont see any problem with simple program that placed on .qmail postmaster
localmachine that parsing email and sending to postmaster virtual machine
i dont had that kind program yet, but that a simple program and all person with some
education on programming can do that him self
nor perhaps hire freelance programmer to do that

ps.
im sorry if i miss some point of view my self
im not native on english but i still learning here :)
im sorry if this not on the topic of vpopmail

danke thought

--
thx
onOs