Hi all,

There is no archive for the vqadmin list and I'm not sure if it's active
at all, so I'm asking here..  My apologies if I'm breaking boundaries
here...

I'm running vqadmin 2.3.5 on a machine with qmail 1.0.3, and vpopmail
5.3.20 ...  When I try to show users for a particular domain, I usually
get a "domain does not exist" message...  I'm not sure if this is a
vpopmail or a vqadmin problem, but I would like to get it fixed...

Is this a known problem?  Is there a fix?

Thanks!

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold