Sorry if this question is stupid,  Is their any documentation for vchkpw
anywhere? I am a firm believer in RTFM first but I cannot find any
documentation for vchkpw.So here is the question:

I cannot login through my email client nor telnet in on port 110 as a user
(pop account) which I added through qmailadmin.

 I am using proper syntax User: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am assuming it has to do with vchkpw or some other user verification. The
test message is in its MailDir and I can Forward it to another account on a
different mail server. so Qmail is receiving the mail I just cant login to
get it.....

"J"