I've patched ucspi-tcp-0.88 with the mysql patch and I keep running into a
strange error.

When I telnet to port 110 and try to manually login with a valid user/pass i
get this:

tcprules: fatal: unable to create /etc/tcp.smtptmp.23892 (or some other pid)

Clearly it's trying to dump the database and re-write tcp.smtp based on the
values in mysql, but I'd prefer to use the tcpserver hack that queries the
same database and defines RELAYCLIENT instead of looking at a tcp.smtp.cdb.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Can I disable it and just use mysql for relaying instead of constantly
recompiling the CDB file?  (I'm letting users SMTP from one machine and pop
from another)

-Jeff